Here are some top tips every Bride needs to know when it comes to being picture perfect for your big day!!!
- Pictures, pictures, pictures.... a must for creating the perfect look to be customized for you! The best way to collaborate with your Hair or Makeup Artist is to have images of looks you love and possibly even looks you don't. Having images help your Stylist get a better idea of your style and what your looking for.
- If you get a spray tan, do so a few days before your ceremony and exfoliate!
- Get your hair colored with your stylist 1-2 weeks prior to your Wedding. That way if there is anything you want to change you still have time. Also tell your hairstylist to take it easy with the Haircut, most Wedding styles require a little length.
- If you get a facial in preparation for your close up, do so a week or more before the big day, as facials tend to bring impurities to the skin before you achieve your glowing complexion.
- Don't forget your mani/pedi! Try and find a spot to get them done if you have time the day before.
- Bring your favorite lip color to be applied at the end of your makeup application and have one of your Bridesmaids hold on to it for you for touch ups. Lots of smiles and photos equals dry lips!